I'm just tired of the limitations of my DirecTiVo system and I would
really like to find a way to improve it but I don't have time to try to do
it myself.  The number one thing I'd like to be able to do is copy files
off of it so that I can burn them to DVD.  If I can't do that, I'd like to
be able to sort programs in the program list, or organize them somehow,
preferably in a hierarchical directory tree, but maybe that's impossible.
My box is a Philips DSR708.  If anyone knows how to make it do something
and wants to make some money for it, let me know.

Mike