If anyone is interested I still have my 5-1/4 inch floppy disks with
Coherent and the book.
I don't know why I saved it all these years... The book is a great
reference...
Mark Williams company is defunct but Coherent was the bomb of an OS, on
a PC with
a 286/386 processor. One of the early PC NIX's that was very missed when
the company
went under. I was learning C on it when I found out it was all over for
Coherent. What a great
name for a NIX "Coherent".

I really should transfer it to CD to preserve the bits.

Sam.