New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Houses Apartments and Roomates

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Sailboat

My sister (Dawn) is selling the house and will not have a place to park her sailboat.
Dawn put a lot of time and no small abount of money in to getting this boat on the water.

    1982 Buccaneer 18-foot sailboat
    Rigging and Sails in great shape
    Trailer is rebuilt new hitch, bearings, tires, and rollers.

I have googled for 18-foot sailboats and found the prices are between $2500 and $3500 for this kind of boat.
I think she would keep the boat if she could but I don't think it's in the cards.

Sam
smac at visi dot com

Seller Email address: smac at visi dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi