Gosh darnit, I responded but must have forgotten to 'reply to group.'

Here is the response again so people don't waste time on my completely
inept oversight.  Though I do appreciate the response--sometimes you
just need a second pair of eyes to see what's right in front of your
face.

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 02:43:32PM -0500, slushpupie at gmail.com wrote:
> On 5/2/05, David Blevins <david.blevins at visi.com> wrote:
> > I've googled and poked and edited and ssh restarted to no avail.  When I ssh -X
> > into the knoppmyth box, there is no DISPLAY variable set.  I am able to ssh -X to
> > other boxes and run X11 apps, so I know the setup on the system i am connecting
> > from is ok.
> >

> There are a few other things to check.  First, make sure X11
> forwarding is turned on in the sshd_config file:  X11Forwarding yes

Doh!

Ok, that's embarrasing :)  Maybe you can help me find my glasses too....

Thanks,
David