On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 09:21:29PM -0500, Yaron wrote:
> I kinda find it hard to believe that they charge the same for 256K and
> 7M... anyone ask them? $38+$19.95=much less than I'm paying for DSL...
> heck, I think I'm paying Qwest more than $38! Definitely paying the ISP
> more than $20, but that's worth it.

You might want to call up Qwest and see what the current rates are.  I
have a friend that found you have to ask Qwest for the new rates or else
they'll keep charging you the same amount and giving you the same
bandwidth.

The other day it looked like I was getting 3M/384k from Frontier.  Now
it says:

ATU-C Current Tx Rate (bits/sec)	3488000
ATU-R Current Tx Rate (bits/sec)	448000

Nate