Debian experts:

I have 2 systems running Debian stable.  Today I received an email
about security updates for telnet and mc.  As I normally do, I ran:

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade -s

One system showed the updated packages for telnet and mc, and updates
properly when I run "apt-get upgrade".

The other system did not.  Both systems have the same
/etc/apt/sources.list file.  On the broken system, I tried deleting
everything in /var/lib/apt/lists and then running "apt-get update;
apt-get upgrade -s" again.  It still does not show the updates for
telnet and mc.  Both systems had the same versions of telnet and mc
installed.  Any ideas on why the one systems doesn't show the updates?

Thanks,
Scot