On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 12:38:58PM -0600, jimstreit at northlans.com wrote:
> I want to start to learn more about Linux clusters and high
> availablity servers.  Anyone have any words of wisdom on were to start
> or what to avoid?
>
> Right now I?m just going off what I find on Google, but some personal
> real life experiances shure would help.

You really have to give us a better idea of what you want to achieve to
get any worthwhile advise.

Dan

On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not
able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could
provoke such a question.
                           --Charles Babbage