I went to a previous session and am registered to attend this one.  Lunch is free also and you can pick and choose which sessions to
attend.  There's some linux content, but not as much as I'd like... probably less than 25%.  This is promarily a conference for
vendors to promote stuff for sale.  Microsoft is a sponsor, but I don't recall them being too intrusive and I didn't barf at the few
things I attended.  I think TCLUG should have an info table there with web ID for sign-up.  Might be really cool to offer a laptop
dual boot installfest as a "session" and have a few folks hanging around an info table for BS.. maybe some gathering tables at lunch
also.

Chuck