From: Heather Petty <heatherp at rtcgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:14:07 -0800
Subject: Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conf. -- Complimentary Invite for Apr 5

We are hosting a one-day Real-Time & Embedded Computing Conference on

Tuesday, April 5th at the Ramada Inn Mall of America & Thunderbird
Convention Center in Minneapolis from 8am-3:45pm.

                     We invite you and your colleagues to be our guests

The Real-Time and Embedded event is Complimentary for each guest (sponsored

by the RTC Group and participating companies).  It is specifically designed

for software and hardware engineers, project managers, R&D, Directors
of Engineering,

designing for military & aerospace, telephony and datacom, industrial
control, instrumentation, embedded appliances and more.

Special conference presentations will feature PCI Express Technology,
along with numerous technical breakout sessions regarding FPGAs,
Embedded Linux, and much more.  Our sponsors for this event are Logic
Product Development and Keil Software.  Please see the attached pdf
for more detail.

The exhibition will run alongside the open-door technical sessions for
you to talk face-to-face with the vendors' technical experts.  As I
mentioned, the event is hosted with free parking, free registration to
all exhibits and sessions, and we also serve a buffet lunch at noon.

Please extend the invitation to your associates on our behalf; they
are more than welcometo attend as well.

For a better overall view, I have attached an invitation -- visit
http://www.rtecc.com/minneapolis

Thank you for your time.  I hope to welcome you and your colleagues at
the Ramada Inn Mall of America in Minneapolis on April 5th.

Heather Petty   ~ The RTC Group, USA ~