On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:39:06 -0600 (CST), Jima <jima at beer.tclug.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Shawn Fertch wrote:
> > I'm already facing strict opposition of implementing SSH (DON'T
> > ASK!!!).  If anything else besides the packages required for SSH needs
> > to be installed, I might as well kiss SSH implementation goodbye.
>
> OpenSSL?

It's installed as part of the OpenSSH packages on most platforms.  For
those that it isn't, it's already been planned on as part of the SSH
implementation.

I was referring to installation of additional software to implement a
template::toolkit solution as was mentioned previously.

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit.  Ne Obliviscaris..