Hey Nick, you can use fdisk or (hfdisk)..<--not sure! In your command prompt you can view your partition table by using

#>fdisk /dev/hd?? /this will run fdisk so you can view all your partitions, the command is (p) for print. (m) will display all the commands.

Rember that after you delete, create, and motify you will have to edit your /etc/fstab if you want it to used by your OS, btw, what are you running..?