Tim,

Have you investigated the capabilities of 'up2date-nox'?
If so, what is missing from it that is available in 'apt-get'?

Common commands:

up2date-nox -u
up2date-nox --show-available
up2date-nox --show-available | grep packagename
up2date-nox -i packagename

I prefer 'yum', but up2date seems to be the
way Red Hat wants me to update this box.
It is pretty easy to use and it gets the job
done, so I don't mind so much.

Troy

>>> Tim Wilson <wilson at visi.com> 03/11/05 10:55 AM >>>
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get a RedHat Enterprese Linux 4 server going and I'm really
missing apt-get. I know that it's available for RH, but has anyone used
it
with RHEL 4? I'm having trouble locating suitable apt sources. Got a
source
list you can share?

-Tim

--