On Thursday 10 March 2005 07:52, Jima wrote:
>  Am I the only one who finds this to be one of the most drawn-out,
> pointless flamewars in TCLUG history?  People seem to be taking the
> argument as a personal affront.  Sheesh.  And people call me pedantic.

Hell yeah it's drawn-out and pointless - I thought that was the point!

Seems like every message I post to here seems to get flamed on- or off-list anyway...

--
-dave

Dave Carlson <dave at math.umn.edu>

Systems Administrator
School of Mathematics, University of Minnesota
http://www.math.umn.edu

PGP/GPG Fingerprint:
C3D0 9962 1E98 B742 132D  0E1A CE11 7C4B 5309 97A7
(visit http://www.gnupg.org for more information)