I have a Postfix/Courier-imap/MySQL/SpamAssassin mail server with all
email accounts virtual - no unix accounts. I'd like to have our users
train SpamAssassin by moving any spam that makes it in to a
'learn_spam' subfolder in their imap directory, then running a cron
job that takes mail it finds in the 'learn_spam' (and in a
'learn_ham') directory, runs it through sa-learn, then deletes it.

I don't know enough about imap's bookeeping to know if deleting a file
from a subdirectory is a fair way to get rid of it, or if it will
screw up any sort of index, etc that imapd or the imap client keeps.

Anybody doing anything like this?