I'm running a Belkin F5D7230-4 that was $20 after $50 rebate. Same
chipset as a WRT54G, however it only has 2mb flash which is a bit
cramped compared to the 4mb or 8mb that WRT54G's have.

Seeing as no one else had released working custom firmware, and Sveasoft
had even explicitly sworn off belkin, I set about creating my own
firmware. I've basically rewritten and recompiled the firmware from
scratch, based on pristine and Linksys source code. There's no Belkin
left in it. Its actually running a kernel for a WRT54GS, so it might be
compatible with "SpeedBooster", but I have nothing to test that with.

And the funny thing is, after I started talking about it on the
SeattleWireless Wiki, Sveasoft's statement of no support for Belkin has
mysteriously disappeared, and now they're beta testing firmware.

http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/Belkin_20F5D7230_2d4

Anyone want to beta test? I really ought to get this out the door
soon...