A power supply may or may not be efficient power converters based on design, etc.  Watts on the primary side (the 110v side) may not
say much about anything on the secondary side.  Making a tally of actual secondary-side demands on each voltage is necessary any
time something might be close or "loaded" or "big" or "fast".  Best not to get close to 80% of capacity in any case.  Sometimes not
good to be below 10% of rating either.  Some supplies are sensitive to power line glitches and some are not.  Some really crummy
supplies even amplify glitches and may fry circuits for that reason.  Any supply gets more sensitive as load approaches the maximum
capacity.

Your conclusion is a good sanity check.

Chuck