On 6/21/05, Eric Stanley <barnabas at knicknack.net> wrote:
> I've got a Dell server that has proprietary drivers for an Intel E1000
> NIC. I'd like to create a boot CD that contains those drivers so I can
> install from the network.  Anyone done this before or have pointers to
> where I might find more info.  I have found instructions for creating a
> diskette with the additional drivers, but I'd like to keep it all on one
> CD.  (I have already googled, but I'm probably not using the right
> keywords.)

What version are you using of RH or Fedora?  I ran into an issue
similar to that with RHELv3 and IBM x336's.  I'm downloading newer
release candidates of the ISO's, which I'm told will have the correct
drivers for the onboard NIC.

Just a thought...

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit.  Ne Obliviscaris..