On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 10:34:55AM -0500, Josh Welch wrote:
> Stupid question, now that Debian 3.1 is released do I need to change the
> sources.list files on my Sarge boxes to point to stable main rather than
> testing main?

If they are pointing at "sarge" then no change is needed.
If they are pointing at "testing" then you should change it to "stable"
and add a line for the stable security updates.

That is assuming you want to stick with the new stable series.  If you
want to start testing the next testing series, etch, just leave it.

Nate