On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Raymond Norton wrote:

> what are people using for the sendmail news group. I get server not found
> when trying to access comp.mail.sendmail.

comp.mail.sendmail is the group name.  You need to have a news server to
access the groups.  You can find out from your ISP if they have news
service available.  From the looks of it, your connection goes through
Onvoy.  Last I heard (which was awhile ago...) Onvoy had a full feed.

If you just need to ask a question, you might try asking here.  There are
some sendmail jedi on this list, and we're probably going to be more
friendly than c.m.sendmail would be.