Off topic - db2 and aix  (or is it aches?)

If there are any db2/aix consultants on the list, I may have a need for someone to look at an issue.  DB2 8.2 (aka 8.1 FP 9) running on AIX 5L (5.2 ML 2) is not happy about communicating over tcp.  I have tried the stuff in the 'quick beginnings,' admin redbook, etc., but there is still some snafu that won't let the db get remote connections via tcp.  Control center works from an x terminal, and works as expected doing local stuff.  Just won't allow remote connections.

Contact me off-list if you can troubleshoot this kind of stuff.  bfriedman at exstream dot com.

Thanks,

Brent Friedman