Hi all,

I run a gentoo server in my basement that I use for backing up my DVD
collection and nfs mounting it to a MythTV box.  I'm getting to the
point that my disk space is going to be an issue soon, but the case I
have won't hold another drive.  So I checked out a few cases and found a
Yeong Yang YY-0221 Cube Server Case.  This thing can hold 13 drives,
plus my dvd-burner.

This sounds really cool, and would last me for a very long time, but how
would I power all that on a single ATX Power Supply?

The server is a dual Xeon, and needs a special power supply (24pin +8pin
connectors), and currently has a 550W unit.  It's running 5 drives plus
a dvd burner.

I know you can buy some Y adapters for the HD power cables, but isn't
there a limit to how many you can hook up, and how can you figure what
it is?

Thanks all

Chris