Hello all,

I've been getting tons of spam recently that takes the form of a forged
bounce message with a zip file attached. These are of course viruses,
and I've been marking them as spam (I use bogofilter) but it seems like
some sort of virus scanner or attachment filter would be a better way to
deal with these messages.

I use Debian unstable, with a stock exim4 mailer installed. I pull down
my mail using fetchmail. Any suggestions on what I should use? I'm
looking for something very simple and reasonably effective. Performance
isn't an issue; I don't receive that much mail, and this is my own box
anyway.

TIA for any advice.

Dan

--