New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Dell Poweredge SC420

This is a slightly-used server-class system with Debian Linux installed. I bought it from Dell directly about 4 months ago. I've added a sound-card that works in Linux. It doesn't have an AGP slot, which is why I am selling it.  It has a P4 2.8GHz processor, an onboard Gig NIC, 256Meg DDR2 Memory, front and back USB 2.0 ports, a 80Gig SATA drive and a CD-ROM drive. Very quiet and makes a great mp3 fileserver or desktop if you don't need AGP.

Asking $250.

root at speedy:/home/cfandre# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 4
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz
stepping        : 1
cpu MHz         : 2793.354
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 3
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx pni monitor ds_cpl cid xtpr
bogomips        : 5537.79

Seller Email address: clay at fandre dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi