I had the same problem about a year ago. I just switched my network over to
gigabit. Depending on how many machines you have, it may just be easier to
replace all their cards with gigabit cards and a gigabit switch.

If you don't have control over the network, you could just create an
internal network with a gigabit switch.

Brock