On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 09:45:55PM -0500, dan wrote:
> So, I need to somehow get an older version of Gnucash and its myriad
> dependencies. A good candidate would be a recent set of Woody CDs, say
> 3.0r5. Does anyone have any of these CDs or know where I can get .isos?
> I just need the .deb files for the relevant packages.

If you just want the woody version can't you use apt-get with
your distribution set to woody or oldstable?  Many (though not
all) Debian mirrors still have those. Is the version
that you are looking for 1.6.6.1? That seems to be in woody.

If that doesn't work you could also install the latest version with its
dependencies.  Then just find the source for the version that you
want and compile it yourself.