Munir Nassar wrote:
> hmm... i thought Clay was our official and democratically elected leader.
My assertion was really intended to be lighthearted as I wasn't sure ;-)

> I was also under the impression that he is already getting freebies from
> OReilly as well having discount cards for schtuff from Oreilly.
That's great if we are already signed up....  If so, Clay,
can you confirm?  And, if so, could you ask marsee at oreilly.com to add us to the list?

If not it would be great if Clay (or Bob, or...) would go ahead
and fill out the form.  I'd be glad to do it if no-one else is interested
in doing it.  Clearly they want a "group leader".

Sincerely,

--Tom