Ack sorry I completely forgot.

Looking at my AP, I'm set to "AP Mode: Access Point".  I have the
linksys 802.11b wap only (no router stuff) - so your setup will be
different.  Here's an abbreviated diagram of my setup

         DSL Modem

      OpenBSD Firewall
   10.0.1.1/24  10.0.0.1/24
  WAP 10.0.1.2     LAN

 DHCP 10.0.1.10-10.0.1.200
 DHCP is handled by the firewall

The WAP does nothing but "Access Point" - no dhcp, no NAT, no routing -
it's all passed to the firewall.  The WAP is a wireless hub.

Hope that helps,
dan