Hi,

Thanks for all the inputs. I tried Suse 9.1, Memphis and Knoppix.
Unfortunately none of it has the driver for my wireless chipset. Otehr
than the wireless, I had no problems booting Suse 9.1 and Memphis. ( I
couldnt try Suse 9.2 as there was no CD version of it, only DVD version).

I was thinking of making my own Live CD for my laptop, starting with
Memphis (I like the interface) and including the driver for the wirelss
chipset. I have compiled linux kernel with additional drivers etc and I am
comfortable with that. I am not sure for a Live CD if something more than
this is required. I hunted around for source code for this distro and was
not able to find it. Any inputs/experience/pit falls to avoid, would be
great.

Thanks

Sreekumar