New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: Want to Buy

Subject: Job Opportunities Available

Linux Developer / Sr. Systems Designer:
R & D Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Linux project team architect.  Person will be working on the development of proprietary embedded systems using a Linux core.  Candidates should possess the following minimum education and experience: BS/MS in Computer Science or Mathematics + 3 yrs work experience in a programming / software development capacity with Linux/Unix systems.  Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing & network architecture, Cryptography, DNS, DHCP, SSH, RDP, SCP and related protocols, ability to program in Bash, C, Perl.  Extensive knowledge of Linux architecture as well as kernel development and X-Windows experience is required. Experience with Microsoft Windows & Active Directory beneficial.  We are looking for an extremely competent individual.  This will be an excellent opportunity for the right person.  Excellent pay, stock incentives and benefit package will be provided.

Linux Programmer:
R & D Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Linux/Windows system programmer.  Person will be working on the development of proprietary embedded systems using a Linux core.  Candidates should possess the following minimum education and experience: BS in Computer Science or Mathematics + 3 yrs work experience in a programming / software development capacity with Linux and/or Windows based systems.  Extensive knowledge of Linux programming, Linux system architecture, and ability to program in Bash, C, SQL and VB is desired.  Our project entails integrating Linux based thin client computers with Windows/Linux/Macintosh servers.  Therefore, experience with Microsoft Windows & Active Directory would be beneficial.  We are looking for an extremely competent programmer.  This will be an excellent opportunity for the right person.  Excellent pay, stock incentives and benefit package will be provided.

If interested, please submit a resume to us at:  donv at rdi1.com, or call me directly at 712-338-2999, all applications will be held in strict confidence.

Seller Email address: donv at rdi1 dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi