Bob Tanner wrote:
> I think gmane solves lots of problems.
>
> RSS feed for quick check of posting.
> NNTP access for people who want complete thread history.
> Web access for reading and potential posting.

Cool.  Oh, I did a google search for RSS and GNU Mailman.  Looks like
there's a LUG that's generating RSS feeds at:

    http://taint.org/mmrss/ILUG.html

Maybe you could drop them a line and find out what the scoop is.

A bit more digging with google revealed this post:

    http://rogue.amk.ca/pipermail/rdfp/2003-July/000200.html

So, there are obviously some people interested in the same thing.  Maybe
some of these patches have made their way into Mailman's CVS
repository.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/