On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 10:52 -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Friday 21 January 2005 09:12 am, Jeff Rasmussen wrote:
> > What about having a gmane interface as part of the archives.  I
> > believe you can post without having an account already set up.

> Bah, missed the tclug-list at gmane. It's all there.

I added them a while back. I think turning on the email mangling was a
mistake though. The lists are indexed by google and such anyway, and it
tends to mangle things it shouldn't...

They want to talk to the list owner to have the archives imported... Who
is the list owner anyway?

I'm finding NNTP's lack of server side unread flags kind of a downer.
And PAN is buggy. Apparently Evolution 2 does NNTP now, I should try
using gmane again...