I'm trying to build a new box using a custom 2.6.10 kernel build to
replace the distro's (slackware) 2.4.26 kernel.

Everything seems fine except for the mouse that's connected via KVM
switch.  It's extremely slow and exibits bizarre behavior when
clicking, sometimes jumping off screen, sometimes nothing.  A little
bit of googling showed me that others have similar problems, but there
still doesn't seem to be a solution that I can find.

Has anyone out there compiled 2.6 kernels and used mice connected to a
KVM?

Thanks,

Josh