> Anyone have a clue what the OR key is?  Or the Alt Gr?

Looking at the Forward Electronics, Ltd. keyboard attached to my NCD
terminal (can we assume this is a Sun-compliant keyboard, since the NCD is a
thin client to a Solaris2.6 server?), I see the following for the bottom
(spacebar) row:

[Ctrl][Alt][<diamond>][     spacebar      ][<diamond>][compose][Alt Graph]

So, at a guess, I'd say either a) buy a Sun keyboard, or b) map whatever
keys you like to whichever keycodes X/StarOffice expects for 'compose' and
'Alt Graph'.

--
Chris Johnson Bidler