installer system that knows the tweaks needed to get the Windows software
installers to work properly.  For instance, some programs need to be run
in a virtual desktop, while other windows run best in a managed or
unmanaged mode.  They've also researched what needs to be done to install
extra fonts and other things.  Additionally, in the Plugin package, there
is a specialized plugin that allows a Windows plugin to run in a Linux
browser.  I think portions of that code may be proprietary to CodeWeavers,
but I'm not sure.

At any rate, I know you can accomplish a lot of this stuff on your own if
you spend enough time.  I don't think there's a good open source plugin
(yet) that can allow a Windows plugin to run in a Linux browser (Plugger
might allow it), so it's probably worth the $25.  I'm sure most folks
would end up spending more than a few hours tweaking if they really wanted
things to work right, so it depends on how much money you think your time
is worth.

--
 _  _  _  _ _  ___    _ _  _  ___ _ _  __   Wax on, wax off.

--=.hza3Q?O4x(1El(

--=.hza3Q?O4x(1El(--