administer. But do you think it could handle large volumes of traffic
without killing the machine?

It seems that the volume of processes created would be bad. Maybe
there is some solution to run mailman as a persistant process?

We've got about 10,000 total users, with our largest list having half
that number (the main MySQL General Discussion list). All this is
running on a P-III 500mhz with 512mb RAM.

I'm wondering if mailman could handle this load on our current
hardware, and what room we'd have for future growth.

Maybe this question would be better sent to the mailman lists, but it
seems that you probably have some pretty good experience with it. :)

Regards,

    Matt

--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/