nt/2000) machines, and seems to be mild otherwise.  it didnt change the
default homepage on IE like the love bug did, (some are saying that it is
a love bug mutation)

We got our exchange box offline pretty quickly (glad i use qmail on my own
box, so im not cut off like the rest of my company!) and we have are just
checking the norton client installs... and trying to get the exchange db
scanned!

duncan