From: Blake [mailto:minibiker at prontomail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2000 10:18 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:22353] Slackware/Caldera/Installfest/kPPP

Someone bring a copy of Slackware and RedHat to the installfest, I need a
(burned) copy of
both...Caldera didnt come with minicom, and kPPP doesnt dial right. Someone
told me that
Slack comes with minicom.
Heres a log of what kPPP does:

ATZ ;turn on modem
OK ;response from modem
ATDT6122527007  ;dial mr.net
OK  ;response from modem

After that, kPPP insists on sitting there and pooping on itself...(I have an
external modem btw)
-Blake (Pizza is Linux compatable)

For additional commands, e-mail: tclug-list-help at mn-linux.org