On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:27:48 -0600 (CST), Nate Carlson
<natecars at real-time.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to note that TW also has their "Premium" service, which is
> 6.0m/512k, and it's 84.95 alone or 69.95 with cable.

As long as we're discussing bandwidth/price stuff, at work, we've been
using a frac DS3 10-Mbit full duplex link from TW.  We've been paying
about $1300/month for it, well last week, we got a note from a TW
salesperson offerring us our same service at $750.  Not bad, huh?  One
other nice thing is that they take care of the media conversion, so we
just plugged their RJ45 ethernet line directly into our router.

Anyways, sorry to divert further from the topic, but I just wanted to
throw that out there in case anyone is looking for good rates on this
type of service.

-Erik