rpgoldman at real-time.com wrote:
> Is there any easy way to call get_console_fd from perl?  I need to
> muck with my keyboard, and console-tools is not being cooperative....

There isn't any *native* support, however you should be able to get
access through the C::DynaLib.  In order to use any C struct objects in
Perl you'll also need to use C::Include.  As always, inter-lanaguage
programming can be a little hairy, and I'm not familier with
get_console_fd in particular, but it should work.

Links to these pacakages in CPAN:

http://search.cpan.org/~jtobey/C-DynaLib-0.55/DynaLib.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~amichauer/C-Include-1.40/Include.pm

> Many thanks!