Machine on the internal network plugged into the Linksys router.

ip address 192.168.1.5
gateway 192.168.1.1
netmask 255.255.255.0
dns 24.123.*.*

I cannot ping the 192.168.1.2 address which is the internal interface
on the firewall

Let me know if you need anything more.

Thanks

>>> smac at visi.com 01/11/05 10:35AM >>>

Need a little more information.

Linux
ifconfig  = results

M$
ipconfig /all = results

Joe Stuart wrote:

>I have a wireless Linksys router setup behind a Watchguard firebox
>firewall with a vpn setup on the firebox.  I have an external Ip
setup
>on the external interface  and an internal ip of 192.168.1.2 setup on
>the internal interface of the firebox. The problem I have is that when
>vpn in I can only ping the 192.168.1.2 address and nothing after that
>including the Linksys router right behind the firewall. I also cannot
>ping the internal interface of the firebox when plugged into the
Linksys