On Monday 03 January 2005 04:38 pm, Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Monday 03 January 2005 12:30 pm, The Wandering Dru wrote:
> > As a plone user myself, I believe it should work just fine for what we
> > need. Some admin stuff will need to be setup on the front end but after
> > that it pretty much runs itself.
>
> Volunteering to admin tclug's plone? :-)

As Chief Cook and Bottle washer of TCZPUG, I will gladly help administer a
TCLUG Plone site. But I would suggest that the site be rebuilt using the
current Zope and Plone versions.

If there is no topic/speaker for the February TCLUG meeting I will gladly give
a brief overview of Plone and how users can interact with a Plone site if
people are interested.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com