On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Bob Tanner wrote:
> On Monday 03 January 2005 11:36 am, Thomas Johnson wrote:
> > the plone site seems very sluggish as well, is this a hardware/net
> > issue, a plone issue, or a Tom issue?
>
> Hardware, sparc and we all know how fast sparc is, right Jima :-P

 I have no idea what you're talking about.  I'm only rebuilding the
entirety of FC2 errata for sparc.  Started yesterday, and I'm at about
23%.  Currently chugging away on glibc, yay.
 That being said, I'm using a 333MHz UltraSPARC II, not a pair of 75MHz
SuperSPARCs.  Personally I'd be loathe to generate dynamic web content on
anything less than an UltraSPARC.  But, to each his own.

     Jima