to be honest, i've looked at it and i'm not real sure what to do with
it. is it supposed to be like a wiki, a portal of some sort, a
combination of this, that, and the other thing? i tried joining just
now to see if that was the light at the end of the tunnel, but the
registration page seems to be broken.

<snip error>
 This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:
Error Details
Error Type
TypeError
Error Value
get_field() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
</snip>

Maybe I'm thinking too small, but I like the idea of a wiki where we
can post cliff-notes, tips, and whatnot, on xyz topic, for group
reference as well as our own. i always hate having to dig through
notebooks to find some obscure procedure i came up with 8 months ago,
something I could create and reference, with a minimum of fuss would
be nice.

the plone site seems very sluggish as well, is this a hardware/net
issue, a plone issue, or a Tom issue?