print successfully to the Netgear print server
(and attached printers), then share that
printer via Samba. Whether Samba is easy
to understand and implement is another
question for you, but I find it so.

Good luck,

Troy

>>> admin at lctn.org 04/24/03 10:48AM >>>
We are using a few netgear 110ps at a school. Each workstation has been
set to print to a netgear port. It worked fine for a year. Now, every few
days all workstations stop printing to the ps. The only way to resolve it,
so far, is to create a new port. Once this is done everyone is fine for a
few days, and then the problem occurs again.

Is there a (easy to understand and implement) Linux print server I can set
up to take place of the netgear boxes? Better yet, is there a simple fix
for this problem???

Raymond