First and foremost, I would like to thank those who always find time to help myself and others! Second, I am in need of help to emerge Bind (in chroot) on a Gentoo box. I have created the user and home directories for ---> "named". An example is /home/named, within I have created the needed directories in order for bind to work. My next step was to run emerge -p -v bind with the result of [ebuild  N ] net-dns/bind-9.2.2-r3. I am confused with the [ ebuild N ]...? I have no USE variables since it is just a plain server. Then I copied and viewed the bind-9.2.2-r3 file, here is were I need your help. The file can be accessed at the link below.
http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/net-dns/bind/bind-9.2.2-r3.ebuild
Where neccessarily do I need to edit this to have a successful emerge. Again, I have (example)* /home/named. Sorry for my poor grammar but I am really tired. Any ideas?

Thanks ya'll,

David