On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:37:47 -0600, SDALAN04 at smumn.edu
<SDALAN04 at smumn.edu> wrote:
> Any Gentoo+chroot users online, I would like some light assistance on chroot managebility :) If so, can I pm you on MSN Messenger...?

Can't help you really, but in things like this, at times it's better
to discuss it over the mailing list.  Things get archived, and become
searchable therefore benefitting others in the future if they decide
to do a search.

Also, it helps you in that there are more people involved in the
discussion, as well as you and others can pick up little tips/tricks
from said discussion.

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit.  Ne Obliviscaris..