From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org on behalf of TCLUG Classifieds
Sent: Tue 2/22/2005 1:12 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] New TCLUG Classified Ad

New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Sharp Zaurus SL-6000L For Sale

Hi, I'm selling my just-like-new Sharp Zaurus SL-6000L (Linux-based
PDA).  I purchased this in November and have used it very little since.
Just not enough time.  My loss is your gain - I bought tons of extras
like: Mini-USB to USB adapters (mount a USB2 hard drive!), extra lithuim
ion battery (retail $75), 1GB 60X SecureDigital (SD) card (retail $75),
Pocketop IR keyboard (retail $90), and screen covers (retail $10).  I
have everything it originally came with plus what is outlined above.
You will not be disappointed with the condition.  Retails for $700 new,
price is $550 for everything...must sell.  Pick up only...I live/work in
Saint Louis Park.

Seller Email address: sk3tch at sk3tch dot net

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi