> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:22:22 -0600
> From: Paul Overby <xpoverby at comcast.net>

> Thinking about taking a JAVA programming class.
> Anyone have any recommendations?

I've taken Intertech's Java course having in mind certification.
I found the class to be very useful, bought another study guide
(recommended by the instructor Steve Close) and got certified
pretty easily.

Of course, I still haven't done any Java programming... yet.

I think it was the Complete Java course. Intertech's prices are
pretty standard, but they offer discounts if you buy a few. My
tiny company buys 4 or 5 at a time to get a nice price break, and
we can take them when our schedules permit.

http://www.intertech-inc.com/

Chris Schumann