From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Josh Trutwin
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 4:42 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] Best way to find Video HW info?

Is there something in /proc that can tell me the following information
about the installed video card?

1.) chipset
2.) onboard memory
3.) brand/model

I inherited a system and I don't see anything on the card that
indicates what kind of card it actually is.  Trying to install
Slackware 10.1 and I need this information to update my xorg.conf
file.

Thanks,

Josh