On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 14:32, Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Make sure you're running Linux 2.6.8 at least, and upgrade to 2.6.10
> when you get a chance.  I know the new chipsets didn't work for this
> machine either until I did upgrade.

Thanks, as far as I can tell, I'm running the newest Debian-packaged
version (2.6.9-something), so hopefully 2.6.10 or something will float
out at some point.  My BIOS is also aincent, so I'll have to get around
to upgrading that too to see if it helps (someone suggested that in a
personal note).

--
Mike Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu>